Thursday, October 3, 2013

Comic Book Reviews: Forever Evil #2 and Blue Beetle #1

My comic reviews for the first week of October conclude here!



Forever Evil continues to hold my interest and the last page implies that business is about to pick up. The art was solid and most of the writing was great. The only downsides are the new origin for Bizarro Superman and the poor use of the Teen Titans, but otherwise, it was a good read all the way through.

I also am diving into Blue Beetle Vol. 6 (1986-88) over the next few months and this week is Issue #1. Ted Kord comes across as really likable and a lot of story threads are introduced for future issues. Overall, a solid start, though my thoughts are better heard in my audio blog above.

Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment