Thursday, October 10, 2013

Arrow Season 2 premiere and Blue Beetle #2 reviews

As I said before, here are my thoughts on the Arrow season premiere as well as my weekly review of a Blue Beetle comic!



Briefly, I will say that Arrow is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine and I am loving all the twists in direction it has taken so far.

Also, Blue Beetle's first two issues, while good, have yet to give me something to make me feel like it's a must-read. Nothing has been bad, though, and it really may just be a matter of getting enough time with the characters.

For my more detailed thoughts, check out my audio blog above.

Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.



We'll have to get someone to edit Tommy out of this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment