Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Comic Book Reviews: Batman #31 and Superman #31

Batman's Zero Year storyline and Superman: Doomed are both approaching their ends, but only one seems to be heading in a proper direction.

Zero Year continued its run of awesome issues with its third-to-last installment. I gave it a 9.0/10, but you don't have to take my word for it.



Actually, you do, but as a quick aside, if you can donate to the new Reading Rainbow kickstarter, please do so. It's a great cause.

Anyway, Superman... this issue was weak. It was absolutely the worst of the crossover so far. I gave it a 4.8/10. All my issues with it are in the video above.

Since this was so delayed, expect a rush of comic reviews over the next few days. I've got five books coming this week (assuming Green Hornet concludes) so be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment