Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Comic Book Reviews: Batman Eternal #6

I wasn't a huge fan of this issue.

It was written well enough and there were solid moments with some decent humor, but much like Bruce in his conversation at Wayne Manor, I couldn't help but feel like this was an unwelcome intrusion upon the rest of the story.

I do thank the art team for some great visuals, especially the explosion at the end, but weren't we just dealing with the Falcone-Penguin gang war? There had better be an impressive payoff if we're seriously adding nanobots and supernatural resurrections to this story.

Maybe it will get better. I hope it does, and if it ties in, there's a real chance of that.

But as is, this random side trip into the supernatural and the Joker's Daughter character was a real momentum killer.

I gave the issue a 7/10.

For a more detailed look, check out this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment