Thursday, May 1, 2014

Comic Book Reviews: Batman Eternal #4, Batman '66 #10 and Flash Annual #3

This week was a pretty solid week of comics, though I will admit that I'm not the biggest fan of the Flash Annual.



That said, I'm not up-to-date on the Flash's storylines, so maybe I'd be more pumped if I'd been following the book the whole time. But as far as a new reader who picked up the annual solely to see the return of the Wally West Flash (my Flash), I wasn't a huge fan of the new version of Wally and the premise of the Annual, while interesting, didn't sell me the next arc as well as it needed to.

Meanwhile, Batman had a pair of solid books out. Batman Eternal really got into Batgirl's head and continued the detective work. And Batman '66 had a very funny encounter with Mr. Freeze as well as an even funnier showdown between Batgirl and Cleopatra.

The video gives more detail on my opinions, but my ratings are below, too.

Batman Eternal #4 - 8.8/10
Batman '66 #10 - 9.2/10
The Flash Annual #3 - 7.9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment