Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Comic Book Reviews: Batman Eternal #24, Sensation Comics #2 and Edge of Spider-Verse #2

This week's comic book issues are all centered around female characters, and they're all good reads.

I enjoyed all three, and my first voyage into Marvel territory in months has me campaigning to give Gwen Stacy's Spider-Woman a solo series. Seriously, buy this book and write to Marvel.

As for the other two, they're the quality I've come to expect from the books. I'm a little behind on YouTube stuff, so forgive the shortness of this blog, but it looks like we're going video-exclusive today.

Here are the scores and the video for you to review:

Batman Eternal #24 - 7.7/10
Sensation Comics featuring Wonder Woman #2 - 8.2/10
Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (Gwen Stacy as Spider-Woman) - 9.1/10






No comments:

Post a Comment