Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Search Part 2 review [AUDIO]

OK, so this has been a long time coming, but I am finally giving my thoughts on The Search Part 2.

Admittedly, this is quite long, so for those who want a brief shot of info, I liked the flashback portion of the story, but the callbacks to the show were really ham-fisted, the story makes the Zuko novel incompatible and Aang's portrayal has pretty much gone past the point of no return as far as likability goes. If you can ignore those flaws, you'll like this. If not, you'll be lobbying to get this thing on Linkara's 'Atop The Fourth Wall,' where bad comics burn.

So now that that's out of the way, below are my thoughts. My biggest gripe with the book (and the one that ruined it for me) is discussed around the 26:15 mark. Hope you enjoy/get a new perspective with which to consider this story!



Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment