Friday, December 6, 2013

Comic Book Reviews: Detective Comics #26 and Blue Beetle #10

As John Layman moves ever closer to the end of his time as Detective Comics writer, he has provided a one-shot featuring the Man-Bat and She-Bat to fill the month before Gothtopia.



I've got quite a few blogs in store this month, so the comic reviews will mostly be in audio this month, but I will say that this is a good book to buy. It's not one that you NEED to go read because it has very little connection to what is about to happen in Gothtopia (I think), but it's a solid read nonetheless.

Now would be a good time to mention that I'm working on a 0-10 scale to start grading issues in January. So be excited!

Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment