Sunday, June 16, 2013

Superman-a-thon Epilogue: Man of Steel Review [audio]

[Author's Note - Here are the links to the other Superman-a-thon blogs: Superman and the Mole Men (1951)Superman (1978)Superman II (1980)/ Richard Donner Cut (2006)Superman III (1983)Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987), Superman Returns (2006)]

(WARNING: SPOILERS IN THE AUDIO)

To save myself some writing time, and to just allow myself to vent, I've done my "Man of Steel" review in audio form!

Some of you will be surprised by my reaction itself, others for the fact that my rating doesn't seem to match my emotion. The reason is: Despite the fact that I feel strongly about this movie, I am still able to give merit to the things done well while simultaneously losing my mind about stupid things in the story.



Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment