Friday, November 1, 2013

Comic Book Reviews: Nightwing Annual #1 and Blue Beetle #5

Nightwing finally got an annual a mere two months before "Forever Evil" catches up with his book and proceeds to throw his book into madness.

This is a 'shipper-heavy issue, focusing on Dick Grayson's on-and-off relationship with Barbara Gordon. I personally 'ship Nightwing with Starfire, but given what I've seen of this reboot and Dan Didio's thoughts, it looks like a Dick-Kori canon relationship is a pipe dream until we reboot again.

For what it is, it's a good issue, though I'd say it's right on the borderline of being worth its price. If you want more detailed thoughts and my review of Blue Beetle #5, check out the audio.



Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment