Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just a brief update - OWLS!

My reviews of Batman #8, Nightwing #8 and Red Hood & The Outlaws #8 will be up this week, as the books come out tomorrow.

I figure now is a good time to let you all know that I will be doing reviews of each of the Night of the Owls books as they come out. I'm not sure whether they will all be purchased or whether I'll just get the gist from inside the stores, but I will give you all my thoughts on all the different Bat-books and their takes on the crossover event.

Also, that month will be my wild card reviews of Catwoman and Birds of Prey, so be ready to be immersed in the Bat-verse next month!

Finally, I am looking at reviewing all the Batman movies dating back to the 1966 Adam West film. This would be to get everyone ready for the Dark Knight Rises film that is coming this summer. Stay tuned for all the Bat-fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment